I’m always interested to know what beauty secrets and products other women use. While I’m constantly rotating items in and out of my cosmetic drawer, these are a few of my essentials that I always have on hand. A mix of higher end products and drug store finds keeps my beauty budget at a reasonable price point, allowing me to play around with my collection.
1. Pur Minerals: I use the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup, Mineral Glow and Marble Blush. I love that these products are clean and light and suitable for sensitive skin.
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: The best primer that’s non-greasy and ensures that your eyeshadow doesn’t budge.
3. Maybelline Define A Lash: I’ve tried many a mascara and surprisingly this is the one I swear by. Provides length and fullness without being clumpy.
4. Too Faced Natural Eye Kit: The best colors all neatly packaged into one product. I love that I can experiment with my look from day to night with one palette.
5. Revlon ColorStay Overtime in “Infinite Rasberry”: I mentioned it previously here… I love this lip stain because it lasts all day without the need for re-application; proof that you don’t need to break the budget to find a good quality product.
6. Chapstick: Basic yet necessary. I never leave home without it.
7. Biosilk Silk Therapy: My hair is naturally curly, coarse and very unruly. This serum provides me with a glossy, smooth finish and it smells great. I love to rub any excess oil into my skin.
8. Redken All Soft Heavy Cream: I use this deep conditioner to tame frizz and restore moisture to my thick hair.
9. Bio Oil: Known as the miracle product… this oil improves skin tone, diminishes scars and stretchmarks and leaves skin feeling soft and silky. I use it all over and recently started using it on my dry cuticles.
10. Almay Clear Complexion Concealer: Disguises blemishes, under-eye circles and facial redness flawlessly. This has been one of my favorite drug store products for years.