I always love hearing about peoples’ “favorites” and learning what trivial little things make them happy. I thought I’d compile a list of the things that bring me joy and top my wish list on a daily basis.
These are a few of my favorite things:
1. Bailey’s Caramel Irish Creme- This is, perhaps, one of my favorite weekend indulgences. There’s nothing better than sleeping in on a Saturday and enjoying a hot cup of coffee spiked with Bailey’s. It’s also nice to sit and savor my coffee from my favorite mug as opposed to rushing out the door during the week with a to-go cup.
2. Sour Patch Kids- I have a serious addiction to these little guys… although I refuse to by them for myself (except when I’m at the movie theater) my friend Ty has taken it upon himself to become my Sour Patch Kids dealer. I can hear him now… “What do ya want? Reds? Yellows? I got ’em all.”
3. Lox bagels- I really don’t know where my salmon obsession came from, but this is definitely a comfort food that’s a must for weekend breakfast or brunch.
4. Redeeming Love- I think every woman should read this book. It’s so so good and has become my go-to gift for holidays and birthdays.
5. Anthropologie Aprons- I’ve been cooking a lot more lately and can’t help but think how much more fun it would be if I was wearing one of these. I love the polka dots and sailor stripes.
6. Essie Nail Polish in Wicked- While I’m loving pale pinks and bright corals for spring, this color is a staple for my collection. The deep red is dark enough for my taste without looking like I have gothic nails.
7. Peonies- I love this romantic, fun and flirty flower.
8. Glee Cast Pandora Station- I love that I hear everything from my favorites on the show to Ingrid Michaelson, The Beatles, Michael Buble and CCR.
9. Hunter Wellies- The perfect way to combat those April showers with plenty of fun colors to pick from.
10. Finn and Olive- These sweet little guys bring me so much joy 🙂
What’s on your list of favorite things?